Men and AESTHETICS
Since the early 2000s, aesthetic dermatology treatments have been available for more than just the face! Manufacturers have introduced various techniques (lasers, radiofrequency, ultrasound and cryotherapy) that allow us to focus on the body by reducing imperfections while enhancing other areas. An aesthetic approach should harmonise the body with a rejuvenated face.
- Cryolipolysis to reduce fatty deposits on the body.
- Laser hair removal (underarms, torso, genitals).
- Radiofrequency or Sculpsure laser for a firmer abdomen.
- Ultrasound for the neck and jawline for a lifting effect without surgery or scars.
- Botox injection to treat excessive underarm perspiration.
- Removal of unwanted tattoos.
Ultrasound for the neck
firmness, lifting effect, contour redefinition.
Laser hair removal
for the torso, for the underarm hair, for the pubis and genital area.
to reduce the excessive underarm perspiration.
small black tattoos are the easiest to remove.
Radiofrequency or sculpsure
to reduce fat and improve sagging skin of the abdomen.
to eliminate love handles by freezing.
to lengthen and thicken the penis.
to reduce the appearance of brown spots, an unmistakable sign of age of the hands.
to plump up hands that have become shrivelled